Introduction – Meditation Classes
After daytime classes, we generally gather for tea, snacks and more conversation.
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION: A regular meditation practice has many benefits:
- Helps overcome stress
- Reduces anxiety and worry
- Brings inner calm and a feeling of well-being
- Gives clarity to solve our problems
- Helps us deal with difficult people and situations
- CAUSE OF INNER PEACE AND LASTING HAPPINESS
Frequently Asked Questions
Our classes are designed to give a broad practical introduction to Buddhist meditation, teachings, and practice. They combine guided meditation with practical spiritual advice that you can immediately apply as a method for improving the quality of your daily life.
Through guided meditations, you will learn how to meditate, concentrate, and overcome distractions. You will also learn different meditation topics that help overcome negative states of mind, such as anger, stress and strong attachment, and cultivate positive states of mind, such as patience and love.